1953 $2 Federal Reserve Note.
- Nice Color, common series.
- Available in-store and on-line.
- Serial numbers will vary
- Photos are the exact item for sale.
- Creases, folds as common in circulated currency.
- Photos are of exact coin/bills for sale.
- Enlarge photos for details on condition.
- Large store selection of collectible coins/currency.
- Questions? We respond promptly.
Sign up for our Mailing catalog or view on-line .
- We are a store front retail shop.
- New listings inserted weekly.
- Key date and graded coins/currency available.
- We maintain a large inventory.
These coins/bills are available on-line, also in-store, Thus may sell prior to removal from this web site.
- Removal of coin/bills from our holder, voids out all returns.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and Pay Pal for online purchases. All gold and silver purchases with credit card have a waiting period to ensure payment clears and are shipped to credit card address with a signature required.
We offer a 14 day return policy on all purchases, except for gold and silver bullion. There is a ‘no returns accepted’ policy on silver and gold due to the daily rise and fall within the metals market.
All coins must be returned in the original Integrity Coin Store holder, removal of coins from the holders voids all returns.
There is a 15% restocking fee, on all NGC, PCGS and ANACS certified coins.
We ship USPS 1st Class mail with delivery confirmation on most shipments. Items over 13 ounces are shipped USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Items valued at $350 or greater require a signature for receipt. We also offer UPS and FEDEX overnight at the customers expense.
We do not ship to over-seas addresses.
We ship to U.S. Postal Addresses with no exceptions.