- Release Ceremony
- Photos are the exact coin for sale.
- Circulated Coins: Are coins that were once in circulation and later placed into a collection.
- Circulated Coins show signs of wear to high points, and may contain nicks, scratches, dings, spots and/or toning.
- Un-Circulated coins are coins that were placed into a collection prior to being placed into general circulation.
- Un-circulated coins may have bag marks, spots or toning.
- Ensure to view all photos for your grading standards.
- Coins in this group are available on-line only, and not made available in-store.
- Coins removed from our holders or the UPC/SKU removed, voids all returns.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and Pay Pal for online purchases. All gold and silver purchases with credit card have a waiting period to ensure payment clears and are shipped to credit card address with a signature required.
We offer a 14 day return policy on all purchases, except for gold and silver bullion. There is a ‘no returns accepted’ policy on silver and gold due to the daily rise and fall within the metals market.
All coins must be returned in the original Integrity Coin Store holder, removal of coins from the holders voids all returns.
There is a 15% restocking fee, on all NGC, PCGS and ANACS certified coins.
We ship USPS 1st Class mail with delivery confirmation on most shipments. Items over 13 ounces are shipped USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Items valued at $350 or greater require a signature for receipt. We also offer UPS and FEDEX overnight at the customers expense.
We do not ship to over-seas addresses.
We ship to U.S. Postal Addresses with no exceptions.