Native American $1, One Dollar. 2016 Reverse: Code Talkers.
- Photos are the exact quality of coin you receive.
- Removed from a Brilliant UN-Circulated Roll, or Proof/Mint Set.
- Quality items, No 2nd hand coins sold.
- 2000 to 2008, Known as Sacagawea Dollars.
- In 2009 the U.S. Mint changed the name to Native American Dollars.
- Questions? We do Respond promptly during working hours.
- Removal of coin from our holder voids all returns.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and Pay Pal for online purchases. All gold and silver purchases with credit card have a waiting period to ensure payment clears and are shipped to credit card address with a signature required.
We offer a 14 day return policy on all purchases, except for gold and silver bullion. There is a ‘no returns accepted’ policy on silver and gold due to the daily rise and fall within the metals market.
All coins must be returned in the original Integrity Coin Store holder, removal of coins from the holders voids all returns.
There is a 15% restocking fee, on all NGC, PCGS and ANACS certified coins.
We ship USPS 1st Class mail with delivery confirmation on most shipments. Items over 13 ounces are shipped USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Items valued at $350 or greater require a signature for receipt. We also offer UPS and FEDEX overnight at the customers expense.
We do not ship to over-seas addresses.
We ship to U.S. Postal Addresses with no exceptions.